While most of my work is comprised of child and family portraits, I also do commercial work and professional headshots. Some of my headshot clients include Walmart Realty, the Scott Family Amazeum, Rockfish Digital and several medical clinics, realtors and individuals. My studio is conveniently located just minutes from Crystal Bridges and downtown Bentonville and offers several different backdrop options as well as seasonal landscaping for those preferring more variety.
If you are interested in scheduling or want more information, please complete and submit the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you are in a hurry for your headshots, please mention that in the form and we'll do our best to accommodate your needs. We ask about your company so that we can offer you comparable options if we have done headshots for others in your company before.
You can see more headshot samples and tips on preparing for your session below.
CLOTHING SUGGESTIONS AND OTHER TIPS FOR HEADSHOTS
The most important wardrobe tip for professional headshots is to wear something you like that makes you feel good! Feeling like you look good with nice clothes, a polished look and a warm smile will result not only in your enjoying the outcome of your headshot but will also ensure that the goals for your professional headshot are met.
When choosing your clothing for your professional headshots avoid complex patterns like stripes or checks and opt for solid colors wherever possible. This will not only give the headshot a more classic look but will also ensure that you will be happy with the photograph in several years when styles and trends have changed.
Your headshot is intended to make you look confident and professional so take the time to choose clothing and accessories that will help you achieve the desired results in your photograph. If you are unsure about your choices or would just feel more comfortable with some advice or a second opinion, bring two different changes of clothing to the photo shoot and I can help you decide.
ADDITIONAL TIPS ON WHAT TO WEAR
• Solid Colors. Black is good. Avoid white unless you wear it under something.
• Dark clothes attract less attention and put the attention on your face and eyes.
• Avoid busy patterns and stripes.
• Suits or a jacket add an additional layer of polish and professionalism for men.
• Clothes should be neatly pressed and should look new or like new.
• Wear clothes that are comfortable and that make you feel great.
• Don't overdress.
• Keep jewelry simple and avoid jewelry that would distract from your face or that looks dated.
• Pay attention to details. Layers, ties, belts etc.
• Women: If you have your nails painted, choose clear or very light colored nail polish.
• Different necklines will change the apparent shape of your face. Try on a variety to see what works best before you come.
• Turtlenecks are almost always a bad idea (since they crowd the face)